At Roberts Landing we do our best to accomodate just about everyone. In addition to those travelling with small to large campers, trailers or tents, we also allow those travelling in motorcycles to make themselves at home as well as animal lovers bringing along their pets. We also welcome groups of people wishing to camp together.
For those with larger groups or those wanting to spend some time away from their campsite, we offer a 200 foot common area for all campers to enjoy! The common area boast’s a beautiful enclosed gazebo fully equipped with a fire pit inside! This can be booked for parties, please inquire for more information.
Each campsite has a picnic table and a large fire pit, electrical panel and most sites have amazing waterfront views! So, whether you’d like to stay down by the water and enjoy the open space and fresh water air or stay surrounded by trees for more privacy, we offer camp sites to suit any preference.
Firewood is available on site for those wanting to warm their hands in the crisp night air or those with a sweet tooth wanting to indulge in yummy smores at their campsites!
We offer seasonal sites if you would like to keep your camper/tents/or trailers stationed here throughout the summer. Please inquire for more information
- Men’s and Women’s washrooms, with showers
- Dump station
- Water and electrical panel in each campsite
Campground Rules *Please read*
- If bringing along a pet we ask that he or she is kept leashed at all times and that any waste is picked up and disposed of properly
- When you pack up to leave, please make sure to tidy up the campsite to ensure all trash is thrown out
- Please do not leave fires unattended
- Please remember to completely extinguish camp fires if you plan on leaving your site or going to sleep
- Speed limit in campground: 2.5 mph
- Use caution when driving through the site and watch for children at play
- Do not remove supplied firewood from campground
Remember to have fun, be safe, and enjoy your time at Roberts Landing!
For more information or inquiries please contact us at 231-627-2285